Tuesday, May 15, 2012

(Further) focusing your study

I just know some of you out there will be screaming at your monitors asking "Why didn't she give us this before??" Well, it's because she (I) didn't finish putting together the final exam until today. Also, this was NOT an easy or straightforward thing to figure out how to do.

What you see here is the same notes you had earlier, but I have put a red rectangle around the slides that are most important for answering questions on the final exam. Here is part 1--chapters 5 to 13.

I recommend that you look at this document alongside the notes I already gave you, and circle or otherwise mark the slides I have indicated as important. Part 2 will be posted as soon as I have it ready for you.

9:00 p.m. update: Part 2--Chapters 16 to Epilogue

Second update as of May 15 at 8:50 p.m. Apparently the part 2 file I uploaded yesterday was corrupted or distorted, so I'm breaking it into two parts to see if that works better. Here is chapter 16 to 21.

9:15 This is utterly absurd--it still looks hideous.  I'm going to try one more thing before I give up. Either way, I still plan to go over this with you before the exam tomorow.

Part 2 of the final exam notes

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15

No comments:

Post a Comment